Various TVpad firmware upgrade packages to the latest firmware version 3.26 has been released and can be found below. Go to Settings icon (grey icon) and then system info icon (last icon) to check your current firmware version. Depending on your current hardware model and firmware version, download the correct firmware upgrade package.
Go to this page for the TVpad3 promotion packages: tvpadm233.blogspot.com/2013/11/tvpad-3-discount-deals.html
Supported hardware models: TVpad M120-3201, M120-3301, M121-3311, M121S-3311
Supported firmware versions: 2.62, 2.70, 2.72 (for M120 and M121 users)
3.06, 3.12, 3.14 (for M121S users)
TVpad firmware upgrade packages to 3.26 download
Instructions to upgrade your current firmware version to firmware version 3.26:
Note: you will need to install the apps again after the firmware upgrade to 3.26. All the apps can be found in the "TVpad store" inside "App Manager".
1. First, download the correct firmware upgrade package depending on your current hardware model and firmware version.
2. Then, put the downloaded upgrade package (.tar file) in an USB-stick (don't put it in a folder).
3. Now, start your TVpad and connect your USB-stick with your TVpad. Temporary, remove the micro-sd card from your TVpad (only if your TVpad model has a micro-sd card slot)
4. Go to settings (grey icon on the left side), then go to the green upgrade icon (with 2 arrows in the icon). After that, allow it to update to firmware 3.26. It takes about 5-10 minutes to update the firmware and it will automatically reboot your TVpad after that. After the firmware upgrade has been completed, it will take about 5-10 minutes to start-up for the first time.
5. After the firmware upgrade to 3.26, you need to install the apps again in the "TVpad store" inside "App Manager". Take a look at the search app (应用搜索器) and install it (more apps can be found in this search app, including 粵海寬頻, 粵海時移, HITV and 港粤快看).
After opening the search app, click on the "OK" button to see all the apps available.
Then, click on the apps (in Chinese words) you would like to download. The downloaded apps are stored in your micro-sd card.
Then go to the "Others" tab inside "App manager". In this tab, you can install the apps you have downloaded..
Note: If you don't see any apps in the "TVpad store" inside "App Manager" after the firmware upgrade, first find out whether the user icon on the bottom (right) is green or grey. If it's grey or if you are getting "the user does not exist message", contact the customer service about your problem and include your MAC address.